Transport routes for the air show, "Batajnica 2012"
Visitors to the air show, "Batajnica 2012" on 2 September will be able to use urban and suburban lines "Lasta", city transport and BEO train which will use special rules,.
The timetable for BG trains will be the same as on weekdays while bus lines will use the Saturday's timetable with the following lines being reinforced:
- 73 - Novi Beograd (Blok 45) - Batajnica (Train Station) - New Belgrade (Blok 45)
- 702 - Batajnica (railroad station) - Busije (church) - Batajnica (train station),
- 703 - Batajnica (railroad station) - Ugrinovci - Batajnica (train station)
- 706 – Zeleni venac- Batajnica - Zeleni venac
- 706E - Zemun (Kej oslobodjenja) - Batajnica - Zemun (Kej oslobodjenja)
and two new lines will be introduced:
- 700A - Batajnica (railroad station) - Batajnica - Batajnica (train station) and
- 706A - Zemun (Backa Street) - Batajnica - Zemun (Backa Street).
''Lasta Belgrade” ('' Lasta-Srem'') in addition to regular lines and local lines will introduce a new one
- Nova Pazova (Pools) - Batajnica - Nova Pazova (Pools).
On the day of the air show, 2 September from 8 to 20 hours at Milenko Pavlovic Street (the entrance to the village Batajnica to the exit from Nova Pazova), transport lines will be changes- traffic for motor vehicles except for emergency vehicles will be prohibited.